Rockstar energy drink is a US-based product created back in 2001 by Russell Goldencloud Weiner who is both the CEO and founder of his company that is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The product was specifically created for people with active lifestyles ranging from Athletes, Trainers, Firefighters, the US military and Rockstars due to its scientific formulation that speeds up people’s recovery time from exhaustion from the physical and mental demands of their profession.
One of the largest among the top 3 leading brands in North America selling over a billion cans
Rockstar has enabled the company to have 155% growth in sales as of 2004, reaching $48 million. It has covered 14% of the US energy drink market in 2008 and was available in over 20 countries back in 2009.
Currently, the product is widely distributed worldwide with over 20 amazing flavors found at convenience stores, groceries, and sales outlets in over 30 countries which includes Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia.
About the product
In the US, Rockstar products have two (2) levels of Caffeine which either comes with 10mg of caffeine per ounce or 15mg per ounce.
The original product contains 160mg of caffeine on a 16 ounce can while other products on a 24 ounce can, contains 360mg of caffeine.
Rockstar Energy Drink is made of Carbonated water, citric acid, dextrose, high fructose corn syrup, natural and artificial flavors, ascorbic acid, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate as a preservative, l-carnitine, calcium pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and inositol.
It also contains herbal blends composed of Guarana seed, Milk Thistle Extract, Ginkgo biloba, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, and 1000mg of taurine.
Rockstar Energy Benefits
In reference to the contents of the product, Rockstar Energy Drink helps in speeding up the recovery process of people who are drained, exhausted, and out of energy due to physically and mentally challenging activities. The energy drink provides more energy, fast caffeine delivery, and additional supplements.
- Caffeine – provides stimulating effects enabling a person to stay alert and awake, making them feel less tired and it is a common ingredient in medications for headaches and migraines.
- Dextrose – is a calorie-dense form of glucose which provides energy.
- Citric Acid – Functions as an antioxidant which protects the body from free radicals.
- L-carnitine – an amino acid that helps muscle mitochondria to burn fat, increase endurance, and improve faster recovery.
- Guarana Seed Extract – contains 4 to 6 times more caffeine compared to coffee beans and promotes mental relaxation, focus, and energy.
- B-Complex vitamins – helps the body to obtain energy from food.
- Milk Thistle Extract – some of the benefits include liver protection, prevents the decline of brain function and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Ginkgo Biloba – is a powerful antioxidant that contains anti-inflammatory properties and improves heart health, blood circulation, brain function, and well being.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract – is a potent antioxidant containing Anti-inflammatory properties and helps to fight exhaustion and increase energy.
designed for those who lead active lifestyles – from Athletes to Rock Stars
All in all, Rockstar Energy Products offer good benefits. The amount of caffeine in each product is standardized and it comes with a wide variety of refreshing flavors that is conveniently available in grocery stores and other sales distribution channels worldwide.
Check out Rockstar Energy Drink’s Review: