The Nevada Veterans Alliance provides specific financial support and guidance to Veterans who face challenges with adjusting back into the civilian sector. The Mission of the foundation is to “Stop
The Nevada Veterans Alliance provides specific financial support and guidance to Veterans who face challenges with adjusting back into the civilian sector. The Mission of the foundation is to “Stop the Cycle” for Veterans who have turned to self-medication as a means to thwart depression, stress, and anxiety. More often than not, self-medication leads to a series of events that causes legal, family, and social problems.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS TOURNAMENT GO TO HELP LOCAL VETS.
The NVA helps veterans here in the Vegas Valley and all funds raised through this tournament will help Local Veterans. For more info, visit NEVADAVA.ORG.
APRIL 14, 2019, 11:00 AM at SIENA GOLF CLUB
• Shotgun start, Individual competition, Calloway Handicap System, Men, and Women—Tees assigned by age and gender, 4 Flights determined by Age.
• ENTRY FEE $125. Optional $40 Day of Tournament Package Entry
The Nevada Veterans Alliance is a component fund of the Henderson Community Foundation, a recognized 501(c). Any contribution you make to the Nevada Veterans Alliance is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS and may be tax-deductible.
Judge Mark Stevens is a sponsor of the event and an Advisor to the Nevada Veterans Alliance.
• PRIZES & TROPHIES 1st, 2nd, 3rd for each flight, Long Drive, Closest to Hole, $500 Hole in One Prize, and more
• 1st place in each flight receives a framed Masters Flag
• Each player is partnered with a Pro who is competing in the final round in THE MASTERS at Augusta, GA. That player’s net score using the Calloway Handicap Scoring System is combined with their Pro’s gross score to determine the winner for each flight
- SPONSOR A HOLE
$100: Signage and personal representative on the hole if you like.
- SPONSOR A VETERAN
$125: Pay the tournament entry fee for a local veteran. Great advertising and goodwill.
- OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Donate raffle prizes. Gift certificates to your business, entertainment, golf equipment, tools, miscellaneous items, Restaurant gift card. No minimum amount.
- HOW TO SPONSOR
If you have items to donate, Call Cadoc Group at 702-600-8653 and they will come to pick them up.
*To sponsor a hole or a Veteran, make your check payable to Nevada Veterans Alliance and mail it to:
Nevada Veterans Alliance
C/O Byron Brooks
2657 Windmill Parkway STE. 319
Las Vegas, NV 89074
(Sunday) 11:00 am PST
SIena Golf Club
10575 Siena Monte Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89135, USA
SIena Golf Club10575 Siena Monte Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89135, USAPhoto courtesy of https://www.sienagolfclub.com/the-course/gallery/