Just Like Home Doggie Hotel and Grooming is a pet care business that provides daycare, overnight boarding, and full-service grooming to dogs only. It was established when the owners saw a scarcity in the options available for pet care.
Origin: The owners canceled a vacation because no pet care shop seemed to meet the standard of care they wanted for their two St. Bernards – especially Chloe who has osteoarthritis. Aside from providing the basic needs of their pets such as food, medication, and care, the owners also wanted a pet care shop that would provide a housing area where Chloe could walk around freely.
LEAVING PETS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A BAD EXPERIENCE
Wanting to fill the gap, the owners established their business. They aim to allow dog owners to leave home, but not deal with the normal worries that accompany long distance travel.
Just like a home, Just Like Home Doggie Hotel and Grooming is a cage-free, warm, and cozy place with a loving atmosphere. To be specific, here are some of the things the pet care shop provides to make your babies feel as if they never left your home when you need to go somewhere else:
- Stress-free environment
- Home-like atmosphere
- Outdoor space
- Indoor living room
- A caring staff that will feed, interact, and play with your dogs!
Have Peace of Mind While You’re Away
Additionally, the owners understand that it’s inevitable for you to worry about your pet while you’re away. After all, they are pet owners themselves. This is why the web cameras of the pet care shop are on round-the-clock.
This means that you have the privilege to check in on your babies through your phone, iPad, or laptop 24/7.
Just Like Home Doggie Hotel and Grooming wants the exact same thing for you as they want for themselves as pet owners: peace of mind.
There are admission requirements that you must adhere to before the pet care shop takes your dog in. These are:
- Your dog must be healthy.
- Your dog must be living with you for at least thirty days before you could avail daycare and overnight boarding services.
- You must provide a copy of your dog’s most recent records of vaccines and illnesses. The copy must include proof of DHLPP Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations.
You also need to take note of the following:
- Six-year-old dogs and above may only enter group rooms and play areas if they’re neutered or spayed.
- The pet care shop only accommodates dogs that are four months old and above.
Going away soon?
Your baby deserves a home-like atmosphere. Just Like Home Doggie Hotel and Grooming is open 7 am to 4 pm, seven days a week for full-service grooming. For daycare and overnight boarding, it’s open from 7 am to 7 pm, seven days a week.