We’re all gearing up for a fresh start. The best way to scrape off all the mess you made in 2018 is by hiring the best cleaning service company in Las Vegas. Turn your mess and dirty space to fantastic with us, CLEANTASTIC!, the certified cleaning experts in Las Vegas. If you don’t have time to clean your place, you can rely on us to provide honest and exceptional service — making sure you’ll have a squeaky clean and in tip-top shape home and office.
We want your home and business to LOOK FANTASTIC, and we want you to FEEL FANTASTIC!
CLEANTASTIC! provides different packages for the kind of cleaning service you need. Tidy Clean starts at $65, Standard Clean at $130, and Heavy Clean starts at $150. (For more details and to know more about our bundled packages, you may call our direct line provided below).
You can also schedule cleaning options bi-weekly, weekly, monthly, one-time clean, or custom, whatever would work best for you.
We Offer Two Types of Cleaning:
- Standard Cleaning which includes dusting and wiping surfaces, mopping all floors, emptying the trash bin, cleaning countertops, wiping large appliances, disinfecting sinks, scrubbing and disinfecting the bathroom, wiping cabinets, cleaning and polishing mirrors, scrubbing the shower area or tub, and changing sheets
- Heavy Cleaning which includes all that’s mentioned above, but also includes vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting light fixtures, cleaning the inside of the stove, refrigerator, and kitchen cabinets, cleaning shower doors, and cabinets, and cleaning wardrobes and drawers, and interior walls and windows. (Their deep and thorough cleaning services are highly recommended for spring cleaning, move-in, and move-out cleaning, and post-renovation or post-construction cleaning.)
Some CLEANTASTIC! Facts for you to know:
- The kitchen is found to carry the most bacteria. Mostly because that’s where all the food is stored and prepped! The most common kitchen items that must be cleaned are the refrigerator (where uncooked and unwashed foods come in contact), the kitchen sink and countertops.
- Knobs, handles, switches, and any surface you touch, carry many bacteria. You would assume the bathroom would be the dirtiest but the NSF found another area ranked higher, which will be bathroom light switches, fridge handle, stove knobs, and microwave handles.
- The bathroom, of course, the place where you rub off all the dirt and grime from the day or night would hold the most germs. From the moisture from the showers, the bathroom holds in all that bacteria and it is important to clean the bathroom, but do we ever have time to do a deep cleanse? Not really.
- Keyboards, mouse, and office chairs harbor over 21,000 germs per square inch meaning the average desk is home to 10 million bacteria.
- 62% of people eat lunch at their desk and only 64% of people clean their desk once a month or less. Therefore, office desks have been found to be more than 400 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
- Office telephones have around 25,000 germs per square inch.
- 75% of bathroom tap handles are serious risks for the spread of illness.
- 98% of workers are affected by minor or major contagious diseases due to unclean surroundings.
- Office carpets have the most allergens.
You might also find it interesting to know the top 10 chores that people don’t like dealing with, but we are more than happy to take care of and do for you. Here’s the list:
10 CLEANING CHORES NOBODY WANTS TO DO:
1. Replacing Aircon Filters
Replacing AC / Heating filters is something that a homeowner never does on schedule. We take care of this for you in the normal course of cleaning.
2. Cleaning the Carpets Regularly
Carpets need to be vacuumed at least twice a week to ensure air stays clean. It should also be professionally cleaned at least once a year. We take care of both of these for you.
3. Getting Rid of Bathroom Germs
The bathroom is one of the most visited places in both the home and business. Unfortunately, they’re not cleaned regularly enough to ensure that germs are not spread. We clean & disinfect your bathrooms regularly to ensure the health of family members, employees, and customers.
4. Blinds and Curtain Dust
When is the last time you cleaned your blinds or curtains? This is where the majority of unnoticed dust and mold buildup. We make sure to clean the problem areas of your home or business whether you notice them or not.
5. Vacuuming Stairs
A lot of our clients either don’t have the right vacuum that allows for proper stair cleaning or are not able to do it themselves properly. This can be hard, especially if you are elderly or disabled. We understand this and so we take care of it for you
6. Interior Wall Odors
Did you know that odors can stick to your home or business wall? When’s the last time you cleaned your walls? No worries, we’ve got it handled.
7. Deep Kitchen Cleaning
Most everyone cleans their kitchen, but NOT deeply. We specialize in deep cleaning using the right tools, safe chemicals and techniques.
8. Ceiling Fans and Light Fixtures
This is another BIG culprit for dust & mold build-up. We bring a ladder to ensure it gets cleaned right, so everyone breathes allergy-free.
9. Scrubbing Tiles and Grout
Nobody likes getting down on their hands and knees to clean those hard-to-clean areas. Fortunately, we have the right tools to get them clean (you will notice a BIG difference).
10. Sanitizing & Disinfecting
At the end of the day, you want your entire home or business to be clean from germs, dust, mold, and other allergens. This ensures a happy home, a happy business, and a happy client. We understand that at, and that is why we started CLEANTASTIC!
We started CLEANTASTIC! for one simple reason: homes & businesses were not getting cleaned right. At the end of the day we want every home to be CLEAN and every client to feel FANTASTIC with the job we’ve done. CLEAN + FANTASTIC = CLEANTASTIC!
To avail of our services, you can fill out the Cleaning Request Form here or call us directly at 702-960-9102.